There will be 8 teams of 8 players each. Games will take place from Friday to Sunday afternoon (included).
This tournament is a “hat” tournament: individual registration. Team will be randomly picked on Friday.
Specific rules of the tournament
- Hat tournament
Coed teams (depending on how many women/men attending)
- 30 minute matchs. No time-out (no cap)
- Points attribution:
4 players on the field : point = 1
3 players on the field : point = 2
2 players on the field : point = 3
- No limit of points
- The number of players on the field is choosen by the offensing team, tossed at the beginning of the game.
- If you score from your own hand-zone, points are multiplied by 2 (does not apply to the first pass after the pull).
- Bonus: all points can be additionned: by instance you score from your hand zone with a 2 players team –> points = 2 * 3 = 6
- For pool games (Saturday), there are no points for victory. Goal-average is the only way to get points.
|Friday||Planning games: 6pm to 8:30pm|
|Saturday||Pool A games: 9am to 12:30pm|
Pool B games: 2pm to 5:30pm
|Sunday||Hat within the hat, open play|
Ranking games: 1pm to 4pm
Leisure center (sauna, hammam)
Setting-up in the flats
|Thursday 7pm||Animation in the street, by Vaujany tourism office|
|Thursday 8pm||Welcome party and restaurant (price not included in your registration fee)|
Leisure Center (sauna, hammam)
|Friday 4pm – 6pm||Gym opened (free access)|
|Friday 5pm||French « Apéritif » – welcome drink at the Leisure Center (provided by Vaujany tourism office)|
|Friday 6pm – 8:30pm||Planning games|
|Friday 8:30pm||Dinner & Party at the “Salle des Fêtes”|
|Saturday morning||Ultimate for pool A|
Ski/snowboard race for pool B
|Saturday afternoon|| Ski/snowboard race for pool A|
Ultimate for pool B
|Saturday 6pm||Animation by Vaujany tourism office|
|Saturday 8pm||Dinner and themed party|
|Sunday morning||Hat within the hat, open play|
|Sunday 1pm||Ranking and finale games (on the snow, if the weather allows it)|
|Sunday 4pm||Prize ceremony|