There will be eight teams. Games will take place from Friday to Sunday (included).
This tournament is a “hat” tournament: individual registration. Team will be randomly picked on Friday.
Specific rules of the tournament
- Hat tournament
Coed teams (depending on how many women/men attending)
- 30 minute matchs. No time-out
- Points attribution:
4 players on the field : point = 1
3 players on the field : point = 2
2 players on the field : point = 3
- The number of players on the field is choosen by one of the end zones, tossed at the beginning of the game (as in mixed championships).
- If you score from your own hand-zone, points are multiplied by 2.
- Bonus: all points can be additionned: by instance you score from your hand zone with a 2 players team –> points = 6
- For pool games (Saturday), there are no points for victory. Goal-average is the only way to get points.
|Friday||Planning games: 6pm to 9:30pm|
|Saturday||Pool A games: 9am to 12:30pm|
Pool B games: 2pm to 5:30pm
|Sunday||Ranking games: 9am to 12:00pm|
Setting-up in the flats
Welcome Party at the Stief
|Friday 8am||Breakfest at the Stief|
|Friday||Ski/Snowboard/Leisure Center (usual name for swimming-pool, spa,… center)|
|Friday 3pm – 5pm||Gym opened (free access)|
|Friday 5pm||French « Apéritif » – welcome drink at the Leisure Center (provided by Vaujany town)|
team picking hat
|Friday 6pm – 9:30pm||Planning games|
Party at the “Salle des Fêtes”
|Saturday 8am||Breakfest at the Stief|
|Saturday morning||Ski/snowboard race for pool B|
Ultimate for pool A
|Saturday afternoon|| Ski/snowboard race for pool A|
Ultimate for pool B
|Saturday 8pm||Dinner and party|
|Sunday 11am||Finale game|
|Sunday 11:45am||Prize ceremony|
|Sunday afternoon||Ski/snowboard, departure|